The renewal period for HVUT Form 2290 is typically from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021. Normally this 2290 tax is reported for the Tax Year between July 2020 and August 31, filing after that would get penalties and late filing charges for vehicles that is first used in July 2020. The 2290 taxes are calculated based on the Taxable Gross Weight and the First Used Month in a tax year.
Form 2290 Electronic Filing
Electronic filing helps the Federal Vehicle Use Tax Form 2290 filers to report and pay the 2290 Truck Taxes faster, easier and more accurately than with traditional paper forms. We offer full featured online web based tax software, a self-serviced website to prepare the 2290 tax returns and pay electronically. The IRS encourages every truck taxpayer to choose electronic filing for the convenience and faster processing of tax returns, the IRS watermarked Schedule 1 Proof of Payment will be sent to them instantly once it is accepted. Correcting the errors on a rejected return is also easy, and the turn around time of processing is faster and the updated Schedule 1 is sent to the inbox directly. No delays, accurate tax math, on-time filing and filing at your comfort, no need to walk-in to a local IRS taxpayer assistance center booking appointments. Do it online from wherever you’re at anytime, 24X7 a day and 7 days a week.
IRS Watermarked Schedule 1 – Proof of Payment:
The Form 2290 and Schedule 1 copy act as a valid proof of payment for the Federal Vehicle Use Tax on a taxable vehicle. The Vehicle Identification Number and the Business Details on the Schedule 1 copy stands as a valid proof of payment, when ever the vehicle is to be registered with DOT/DMV agencies would ask for Schedule 1 with the VIN imprinted on it and IRS watermarked eFile logo with date. You must present your stamped Schedule 1 when registering your vehicle.
Why TaxExcise.com to eFile 2290 HVUT returns with the IRS?
• The Most Experienced Form 2290 E-file Service Provider
• Handpicked, Industry’s Best Customer Service via Phone, Chat & Email
• Instant Alert for all the actions via Email & Text
• Import Vehicle Information from Previous years Filings
• Bulk vehicle upload using excel spreadsheet
• Return Clone to fasten the process, expedite 2290 return preparation
• E-file from Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile phones
• Mobile App for both Android & iOS
• Stamped Schedule 1 Copy by Fax
• Option to E-file Pro-Rated Tax Returns
• Flexible Pricing Plan for Business Owners & Trucking Companies
• Seasonal Pricing Plan for Frequent Filers
• Special Pricing Plans for Accountants, CPA’s & Book Keepers
• Easy & Simple IFTA Return Preparation
• Certified by the IRS to Claim Refunds through Form 8849
• E-file 2290 Amendments to Correct your Mistakes on Form 2290
• Resubmit Rejected Returns for FREE
• Handle Multiple Businesses under a Single Login
• McAfee Secure certificate for safe website usage, free from malware and malicious links
• BBB accreditation with an A+ rating.
• Most preferred and Top Rated website, Market Leader since 2007