The Federal Heavy Vehicle Use Tax on heavy motor vehicles are reported with the IRS in Form 2290 – Heavy Vehicle Use Tax. Tax Form 2290 can be electronically prepared and reported through TaxExcise.com. It is always easy, safe and quick when you choose to file 2290 returns electronically, IRS as well will receive your returns process it faster and issues you back the stamped Schedule-1 after accepting it.
You must file Form 2290 and Schedule 1 for the tax period beginning on July 1, 2018 and ending on June 30, 2019 if a taxable highway motor vehicle needs to registered or renewed under your name with the state authorities. Every truck operator may be an individual, or a limited liability company (LLC), or a corporation, partnership firm, or any other type of organization (including nonprofit, charitable, educational, etc.) need to report 2290 Truck Tax Forms irrespective of reporting taxable or suspended vehicles.
There are 1000s of reasons to choose electronic filing and few that we see as a highlight to do 2290s online with https://www.taxexcise.com/
- Faster Processing – e-filed returns are processed much faster than paper filed returns.
- Proof of Receipt – confirmation that your return was received and accepted, IRS stamped Schedule-1 proof is sent to your mail inbox immediately.
- Instant Text Alert – Text Alert on return status once there is an update from IRS
- FAX copies – receive copies of your Schedule-1 to your FAX instantly and a copy to your email inbox.
- Convenience – available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. File your 2290 tax returns any time. File amendments and correction on the same day, in less than an hour.
- Ease of use – user friendly, with step-by-step instructions and clear screens indicators to walk you through the filing process. E-file is a cake-walk
- Greater Accuracy in Processing – zero down math errors because TaxExcise.com software catches many mistakes and will not sent an incomplete return to IRS.
- Pay Right – while you e-file you pay the tax that you owe not extra or less.
- Electronic Payment – convenience of direct withdrawal of tax due and EFTPS option to make payments.
- Less Hassle, No Mails – no mailing of paper returns and waiting for mails for weeks, everything is managed electronically and digitally.
- Security – safer than mailing your tax return and sent right to the IRS server no more data loss.
- Avoid paying extra – when you e-file you can make sure your return reaches them well in the time frame no late penalties or late filing charges.
Though some taxpayers have the option of filing Form 2290 on paper, the IRS encourages all taxpayers to take advantage of the speed and convenience of filing this form electronically and paying any tax due electronically. Taxpayers reporting 25 or more vehicles must e-file.
SAVE 10% on your 2290 eFile Fee by applying code “HURRYUP” here in TaxExcise.com. This is your last chance to save big and choose e-File…