Wish every on had a great start to the new year 2019. You may have had some really good memories about the past year 2018, but you never know what’s the new year 2019 is bringing for you. Its time to be hopeful, have new dreams & make some new resolutions for the new year in your life. Wish you a great year 2019.
This is that time of the year and the Federal Excise Taxes reported at end of a quarter is due now. Yes, 4th Quarter Federal Excise Tax Returns are due now and you have till January 31, to report and pay this FET online at http://TaxExcise.com.
IRS Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Form 720 is used to report and pay your federal excise tax liability for certain products that are manufactured, produced or imported like fuel as well as services like airline, indoor tanning and travel. You can do all this online in an effortless way. Yes, prepare your Quarterly FET returns using Form 720 in simple steps at TaxExcise.com, the only website to support electronic filing for all the Federal Excise Tax Returns.
Getting started with e-File is easy and simple
- Create a new account if you’re new to TaxExcise.com, returning user just login to the website with your username and password.
- Choose the Tax Form 720, the Quarter you’re reporting Excise Taxes
- Select the taxes you report in the list and start entering your values one after the other as it is prompted.
- Validate and check the data, if you owe a tax bill then pick your choice and submit your quarterly federal excise tax return for processing.
- Pay a nominal fee of $49.99 for a single category of taxes you report in Form 720 with the IRS.
- Receive back your acknowledgement in your email once IRS accepts your 720 return.
Getting started with Form 720 e-file is made simple and easy at TaxExcise.com, affordable and inexpensive, electronic filing is the fastest way of reporting your Federal Taxes. Never wait till the last minute to report your taxes, be an early bird and finish it on-time to avoid last minute surprises.
Electronic filing is the best available option to get your tax returns processed faster than any other way of filing it.