TaxExcise.com has better ways to handle your Federal Excise Tax filing worries, being an expert and the most experience e-file service provider for all Federal Excise Tax Forms since 2007 we have the e-filing advantages and know your expectations. More over we’re the 1st IRS Authorized e-file service provider for all excise tax forms. More to add and they are;
- An excellent combination of comfort and expertise accessible from your home or office, desktop computer or tablet devices or from your smart phones
- Dedicated tax expert who will work hard to take care of your filing and guarantee 100% accuracy as well as your satisfaction with his work.
- Email or Chat or Call, we have experts to handle it with care. You’re with the most trusted e-file website since 2007 and rated top “the market leader” by your fellow truckers.
- Secured and Safe tax filing services from a renowned Tax e-filing company. 100% secure by Thawte SSL with encryption measures built in and an assurance about confidentiality of your personal information through McAfee Secure.
- Anytime, anywhere access to your tax information and documents. This includes access to your Federal Excise Tax Returns, Schedule -1 copies, year-round assistance.
It is easy to get started with electronic filing for Federal Excise Tax reporting…
New to TaxExcise: Create your free user account by completing the simple form by telling us your name, email and phone…
Returning User: Just login to the access your account dashboard.
Complete Your Business Information: Add your complete physical address of your business, Employer Identification Number (EIN) and the tax related information
Review Your Return: Choose the tax form, filing period and the filing quarter. Start entering your tax information, review the information in consolidated summary.
Submit Your Return: Choose e-file, pay the processing fee with your credit/debit card and submit your Quarterly Federal Excise Tax return for processing.
Acknowledgement in Inbox: IRS acknowledgement would be sent to your registered email inbox. If you have subscribed for Text Alert, message will be shared to the cell number. You may print a copy of your Form 720 PDF any time by accessing your user account.