The Quarterly Federal Excise tax for the 3rd Quarter of 2018 is due now and October 31 is the last day to report it with the IRS. You know what, this Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Form 720 can be prepared and reported online using TaxExcise.com, an IRS authorized electronic filing service provider. The only website that supports efiling for all Federal Excise Tax returns (Form 2290 and Form 8849).
If you have a Federal Excise Tax claims that you owe back from the IRS, you can do it online here. Electronic filing is fast, safe and secured.
The federal government raises money through taxes. Excise taxes are one such taxes levied on the purchase of particular items such as automobiles, fuels and certain services, mainly on items that considered vices or luxury goods. You may pay excise taxes on certain activities, such as highway usage (Fuel Tax), telephone service (Communication Tax), transportation service (Air Transportation Taxes or Ship Passenger Tax), insurance and bonds (Foreign Insurance Tax), on producers or manufacturers of vaccines, Mining Coal, tires etc. (Manufacturers Taxes), tanning services (Indoor Tanning Tax) and Patient‐Centered Outcomes Research Fee (PCORI fee).
Electronic Filing for Federal Excise Taxes
The foremost is IRS could receive your returns and process it faster than any other way of filing. Choosing online filing or electronic filing eliminated all possible human errors that could happen in a tax return. Let see some of the larger benefits of e-filing Form 720 returns.
- Faster Processing – e-filed returns are processed much faster than paper filed returns.
- Convenience – available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Ease of use – user friendly, with step-by-step instructions and clear screens indicators to walk you through the filing process. E-file is a cake-walk
- Greater Accuracy in Processing – accurate tax calculation based on the entries you make and will not sent an incomplete return to IRS.
- Pay Right – while you e-file you pay the tax that you owe not extra or less.
- Electronic Payment – convenience of direct withdrawal of tax due and EFTPS option to make payments.
- Less Hassle, No Mails – no mailing of paper returns and waiting for mails for weeks, everything is managed electronically and digitally.
- Security – safer than mailing your tax return and sent right to the IRS server no more data loss.
- Avoid paying extra – when you e-file you can make sure your return reaches them well in the time frame no late penalties or late filing charges.
- No more typos – while you e-file you won’t get typos such us 1 for I or 0 for o etc.
Electronic filing is by and large the best way of reporting Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Form 720 returns with the IRS and get the best available resources. The most trusted and top rated website since 2007.